Salesforce multi-select picklist support
Support for Salesforce multi-select picklists is now available. The operators
excludes have been added to use with this feature (other operators are still also available depending on the use case).
New email opened event node
Users can now add an email event node that checks whether an email has been opened after a specified period of time. This node is a check only; it should be used for most use cases with a point in time or time period node. Then add any other node after it. The check node has both success and fail paths. You can create a journey that sends an email, waits three days and then checks whether the email has opened. For recipients that have opens, you can send them down the success path with a follow-up action or message.
Related objects are a lot easier to use
Prefetch has been removed from the related object setup and now users will select merge fields when creating templates in the template designer, or from the flow builder itself. Not only that, to select related object fields the user can select from a merge field modal rather than having to type in a string.
Open in browser block in the email template builder
Users can now add an
Open in-browser link to the top of email templates which will display the whole HTML email in a separate browser link. This is available as a block on the template builder.
More operators: like and not like in criteria builders
Users can now use the
not like operators in criteria builders to query partial matches for values. These are used with the SOQL-supported query
_ to select all or part of a string value. For example, to select all Contact first names that start with
Ash (Ashley, Ashlee, Ashlyn, Asher etc) the user selects
Ash%. Note that
% will get one or more characters.
_ will get exactly one character. These can be used at the start or end of the string (e.g.
%ing will get every value that ends in
Bugs fixes & improvements 🐛
- Updated event triggers to filter out formula fields not supported by Salesforce Pushtopics (causing some flows to be misconfigured and crash)
- Added template merge field validation to reduce the number of potential errors in a flow
- Introduced a multi-level modal for traversing relationships and selecting data from data sources (e.g. merge fields)
- Introduced human-friendly errors for merge fields in flow builder
- Added the ten best Google fonts to the list of available fonts in the email template builder
- Removed the image link block in the email template builder (the block should now allow links, and work)
- Added an alert banner on responsive checkpoints in email template preview
- Replaced email HTML code editor (CSS & HTML) with simple view and export to reduce number of errors in email templates
- Users can now export an HTML file and import that same file via the import template option.
- The merge field modal is now disabled on the templates view if Integrations are not connected
- A warning banner is now shown to a user when no integration is set up
- Fixed a bug where delivered events were not being logged
- Fixed a bug that caused duplicate events for event triggers
- Fixed a bug in SQS that caused flows to crash intermittently
- Fixed a bug that caused Pendula to crash for missing Salesforce relations
- Fixed a bug that was breaking HTML content on outbound email node in the flow builder
- Fixed a bug causing the grid block in email templates to break
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when saving an empty outbound email node in the builder
- Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash when navigating away from the email node in the flow builder
- Fixed a bug that caused text paragraphs in the email template builder to disappear